Sunday, January 13, 2008

Easy Run to Finish the Week

Once again the weather was good and the trails have been steadily drying up after the horrific storms that came thru last week.  My pace today was probably a little faster than I wanted to go, but the HR "peak" of today was no higher than the '"average" of yesterday's run, so I probably wasn't off by much.  The total was 7 miles @ 7:28 pace w/ an average HR of 148.



I only ran 4 days this week as opposed to the usual 5 to take a bit of a "down week".  Week #4 of my base training shaped up like this:

Mon: 9 miles - including 3 Mile repeats at (6:02, 6:07, 6:06 w/ 1-min breaks)
Tue: No running - did some lifting and core work
Wed: 11 easy miles @ 7:43 pace
Thurs: OFF
Fri: No running - lifting and core work
Sat: 8 miles @ 6:57
Sun: 7 miles @ 7:28

Total: 35 Miles (down from 41 last week - will start to increase mileage again next week)

Training: 7 miles @ 7:28, HR-148

No comments: